Terms and Conditions
- Client hereby verifies that all of the information at the bottom of this contract is correct and represents to be at least 18 years of age and legally capable of entering into this contract.
- Client shall be liable for all damages including but not limited to: all spills, rips, tears, burns or damage to the stereo or other equipment. Client agrees to pay a service charge of $200.00 to clean any vomit or spillage in the vehicle. NO SMOKING IN NEXT DESTINATION TRANSPORTATION VEHICLES.
- Next Destination Transportation LLC reserves the right to terminate service and/or discharge any passenger who interferes with the safe operation of the vehicles, drivers safety or engages in any illegal conduct or activity.
- Client understands and accepts that Acts of God, unforeseen traffic situations and severe weather conditions can delay travel. There may be unexpected vehicle breakdowns and other unforeseen events beyond the control of Next Destination Transportation LLC, for which the company shall not be liable to the client. There shall be no recourse for any of these types of occurrences. In the event of a vehicle breakdown, all efforts will be made to supply a replacement vehicle. If a replacement vehicle is sent and customer uses the replacement vehicle, no refund is due.
- Itinerary or request changes to contracts are based upon availability and require a minimum of 48 hours notice prior to pick up in writing via email to email@example.com. Next Destination Transportation LLC can not be held liable for incorrect information given by the client if the Next Destination Transportation LLC is unable to verbally confirm all the detail(s) of the reservation prior to the pick up.
- Next Destination Transportation LLC shall not be held liable for any items left or damaged in the vehicle(s), and shall not be responsible for the safe keeping of any item.
- Client agrees and understands that in order to reserve services he/she must pay a nonrefundable deposit in the amount of 50% of the total cost. All balances must be paid in full at least 1 day prior to the service date to guarantee the company will satisfy the terms of this contract.
- Summer Notice: Please note that during the months of May through September the vehicles may not get as cool as your regular passenger vehicle. All vehicle(s) have upgraded air conditioning systems and are tested regularly but will only get so cool when the temperture is 85 degrees or higher outside.
- Passengers will not be allowed to board any of the Next Destination Transportation LLC without this contract signed.