Terms and Conditions
- Client hereby verifies that All of the above information is correct and represents to be at least 18 years of age and legally capable of entering into this contract.
- Client shall be liable for all damages to the vehicle sustained during the client's servics; including but not limited to: all spills, rips, tears, burns or damage to the TVs, stereo, glassware or other equipment. Client agrees to pay a service charge of $200.00 to clean any vomit or spillage in the vehicle. ***NO SMOKING IN NEXT DESTINATION VEHICLES***
- Overtime will be permitted, upon vehicle availability, and charged hourly. Availability of overtime is not guaranteed. Overtime rates are non-negotiable and will be charged to the customer at the time the services are rendered and collected by the driver in the form of CASH or CREDIT CARD.
- Transportation Company reserves the right to terminate service and/or discharge any passenger who interferes with the safe operation of the vehicles, drivers safety, or engages in any illegal conduct or activity.
- Client understands and accepts that Acts of God, unforeseen traffic situations and severe weather conditions can delay travel. There may be unexpected vehicle breakdowns and other unforseen events beyond the control of the Next Destination Transportaton LLC, for which the company shall not be liable to the client. There shall be no recourse for any of these types of occurences. In the event of a vehicle breakdown, all efforts will be made to supply a replacement vehicle. If a replacement vehicle is sent and customer uses the replacement vehicle, no refund is due.
- Itinerary or request changes to contracts are based upon availability and require a minimum of 48 hours notice prior to pick up in writing via email to nextdestinationllc.com. The company can not be held liable for incorrect information given by the client if the company is unable to verbally confirm all details of the reservation prior to the pick up.
- Transportation Company shall not be held liable for any items left or damaged in the vehicle(s), and shall not be responsible for the safe keeping of any item.
- Client agrees and understands that in order to reserve services he/she must pay a nonrefundable deposit in the amount of 30% or $100.00, whichever is greater, with or without a signature. All reservations are honored on a first come first serve basis. All outstanding balances must be paid in full at least 7 days prior to the service date to guarantee the company will satisfy the terms of the contract.
- Cancellation Policy :
a. In the event of a cancellation all funds applied to the order are processed as a late cancellation administration fee and no refunds will be given.
b. Customer failure to show at the designed pick up location will be charged a "No show" fee for the entire amount of the trip. If you cannot locate your driver, you must notify us by phone (202) 827-5573, to avoid a "No show" charge.
c. All late cancellations will be billed the full rate of the contract.
d. Cancellation Policies are subject to change.
- In the event that a balance is due it must be paid to the driver upon arrival in cash, or credit card ONLY. Any charges processed on a credit card will require the card holder to be present at the first pick to supply an imprint and signature.
- Prom Promise Agreement: NO ALCOHOL WILL BE TRANSPORTED OR ALLOWED IN ANY COMPANY VEHICLE: If any alcohol or drugs found in the vehicle during service, the service will be terminated, parents will be contracted and all passengers will be returned to the pickup address. No refunds shall be issued.
- Summer Notice: Please note that during the months of May through September the vehicles may not get as cool as your regular passenger vehicle. All vehicle(s) have upgraded air conditioning systems and are tested regularly but will only get so cool when the temperture is 85 degrees or higher outside.